exception ORA-32101 creating environment

From: Andrey Kazakov <andrey_kazakov_at_mail.ru>
Date: 31 Jul 2003 11:58:56 -0700

Hello!
I've got an exception ORA-32101 creating environment with any parameters.

Environment *env = Environment::createEnvironment();

I am linking with the following libraries : libocci, liblnntsh, libwtc9
using gcc 2.96 on rh72

I've got nothing but libraries from the oracle tools.(may be I need something more to make it work?)

I am actually compiling sample code and have ORA-32101 exception creating environment with any applicable argument.

Thanks a lot
Andrey Received on Thu Jul 31 2003 - 20:58:56 CEST

Original text of this message