dbms_metadata for Synonym

From: wallflowers <member32010_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 17:57:57 +0000

Hi,

I am using dbms_metadata for generating all the ddl in the current schema. Although there are a couple of problems i am facing.

  1. when i try to generate the ddl for all synonyms, it seems to be generating the ddl for all public synonyms, i need only the ones owned by the current schema. how do i do that?
  2. when generating triggers, certain triggers are not being extracted completely. I repeat only certain triggers. rest of them are being extracted ok. can someone please explain why this is happening and how can i avoid it?

Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hari