Re: oracle database redistributable?

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_no_spam.comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 12:20:51 GMT

Call Oracle. It used to be that you could choose from 2 pricing methods for a run time license for an application you sold. 1. A percentage of your list price.(eg 15% of whatever your list price was for the application you were selling)
or
2.A major discount off the list price for the Oracle database.(eg 80%) The percentages varied depending upon what class of Oracle you used for run time.(eg standard vs enterprise)
Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure