Re: Tables with a row size limit?

From: Daniel Roy <danielroy10junk_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 16 Jul 2003 13:38:57 -0700

I've never heard of such a feature, and I've been dealing with Oracle for 5 years. The only way I can think of to achieve this is to limit the number of extents (MAXEXTENTS) of the table, if you know how many rows will be included in each block (and extent). But that would certainly not delete automatically the oldest rows.

Daniel