Re: URGENT!!! FRM-40654

From: Cornelia Nehmer <no_at_mail.ikea.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 13:29:05 +0200

Hi Marc,

problem with your on-error trigger is that it only allows unrestricted built in while for example go_block is a restricted one. So you need to use a workaround. Try setting a variable in your on_error trigger which then signals what has happened to the when-new-block-instance trigger on the block you are interested in. There you can do a requery. What I am not 100% sure about is that the when-new-block-instance-trigger will fire, but you can easily test that.

Hope that helps a little bit

Conny