Re: Oracle to double hiring of Indians

From: Bababobo <bababobo_at_bangkok.com>
Date: 15 Jul 2003 09:21:21 -0700

I share your experiences. In the past, during the Y2K boom, you could find the Indians all over the globe, with mainly fake resumes and 'countrymen buddies' helping them; brother became dba, after that even father and 3 sisters followed to become 'sudden' senior-dba's, etc... you know. I have met 'professionals' who were completely, and I mean really dumbass, unaware of practical lifetime situations. They did everything to get out of their miserable country, even if it means lying and cheating...

On the other hand; some are excellent. So dont blame them all. Its just that there are too many of them, and many of them LIE and cannot be trusted.

Remember: same miserable thing happened with Baan company. Complete dumbass indians jumped into the ship with fake resumes. See what happened with that company! If Oracle is doing the same, it will end sooner or later with angry customers, and dropping sharevalues, unless Oracle has strong quality control. Lets hope for the latter.