Re: How to connect to Oracle Management Server?

From: Daniel Roy <danielroy10junk_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 14 Jul 2003 11:32:17 -0700

I suggest that you read at least the first chapters of "Oracle Enterprise Manager Configuration Guide" on tahiti.oracle.com. The default user in OEM is "sysman", with default password "oem_temp". Before logging in, make sure that the service "Oracle...ManagementServer" is running on your Management Server.

HTH Daniel