Easiest way to output XML based on SELECT statement or Stored Proc

From: Alex <alexr14_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 9 Jul 2003 07:33:34 -0700

Hi,
I am a complete beginner to Oracle 9i and its uses of XML. I have worked with XML in the past but mostly on an ASP platform using VB and Javascript. I need someone to tell me the easiest way to get Oracle to output XML based on a Select statement or Stored Procedure. I am not even sure where to begin. Everywhere I look I see that I need some other Java tools or something and am not sure what the simplest way is. I would like to know if I could get some kind of XML output just by using the Oracle Enterprise manager or even ASP for now.

Any info or links to this topic would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance! Received on Wed Jul 09 2003 - 16:33:34 CEST

Original text of this message