Re: Do you have end-users like this?

From: Jitendra Patel <coldrainandsnow_at_lycos.com>
Date: 1 Jul 2003 17:57:08 -0700

> A guy told me
> a woman held a piece of paper up to her screen and it wouldnt fax it.

> Another guy did that for the navy and he told me when CDs first came
> out the people he worked with thought they were coffee holders.

You're kidding, yes? Oh, your e-mail is from Australia. Say no more.

These must be UK users. I've worked in the UK, Australia and the USA, and in general the British end-users seem to be far less techno-savvy than the average Americans.

It seems that few UK people even own a PC, and in Australia it seems worse. The Maiori and Aborigine folks don't even know how to use a mouse many times!

I guess we could argue about what countires have the silliest end-users.

Flame away! Received on Wed Jul 02 2003 - 02:57:08 CEST

Original text of this message