Re: Oracle Thin connectio fails from outside the network

From: hilz <hs_74_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 02:09:03 -0400

"Austin Durbin" <adurbin_at_cox.net> wrote in message news:5oPLa.114356$MJ5.103758_at_fed1read03...
> It sounds like your firewall is blocking TCP conversations initiated from
> the outside into the DMZ, but allowing traffic initiated from your
 internal
> network. I would start by looking at your firewall config.

I don't beleive so.
Unless there is a bug in the software of the firewall/router that I am using (D-Link DI-604), I suppose the DMZ should allow all traffic from/to the machine behind the firewall, and for all protocols.

any other thoughts?

thanks
Hilz Received on Tue Jul 01 2003 - 08:09:03 CEST

Original text of this message