PL/SQL: Printing questions

From: george lewycky <gelewyc_at_nyct.com>
Date: 30 Jun 2003 08:23:05 -0700

I have Oracle Apps ( AR & GL) and I working on creating our own Invoice but I'm unsure about certain aspects of PL/SQL & Printing.

I have some PL/SQL working with the invoice data from AR_INVOICE_HEADER_V table already.

  1. DBMS_OUTPUT vs. TEXT_IO What advantages exist for the two ?
  2. Page breaking ?? How can a perform a page break other than setting the lines per page? I will have situations where page breaks will occur before I reach the page break point
  3. Is there a TAB feature? I need some method to position the text in a way other than using the space bar.

Thank you very much

George Lewycky Received on Mon Jun 30 2003 - 17:23:05 CEST

Original text of this message