Re: converting to java stored procs

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 02:36:23 GMT

Do it right and use each platform's strengths to their best advantage. There are significant differences with each (just look at concurrency) that unless you want performance and scalability to bite the big one, use what you are paying for to the best advantage.(or at least let the client use what the client is paying for to best advantage) Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure