Re: cannot connect with JDBC THIN driver to ORACLE 8

From: hilz <hs_74_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 23:58:31 -0400

Update to the problem.

I discovered that if i stop the following services and start them again, it will work
OraclSerciveORCL
OracleStartORCL
OracleTNSListener80

but once i restart the machine, i start having the same problem all over again, and i have to restart those services again to get it to work.

does anyone know what is the problem? and what is the permanent solution that is better than manually restarting the services?

many thanks
hilz

  • Original Message ----- From: "hilz" <hs_74_at_hotmail.com> Newsgroups: comp.databases.oracle Sent: Monday, June 23, 2003 10:17 PM Subject: cannot connect with JDBC THIN driver to ORACLE 8