Where does 9iAS get it's CLASSPATH?

From: steve deno <sldcrew2k_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 23 Jun 2003 15:00:27 -0700

I came in to a previously set up environment with 9iAS v. 1.0.2.2.0. on Windows 2000 and forms server with Static HTML setup. As I am trying to implemant some java beans in forms, I am instructed to set the classpath. I notice that: There is no Windows classpath environment variable set up and typing set classpath in DOS returnsCLASSPATH not defined.

So, Does the AppServer get it from the static HTML file? If so, is it the codebase?

Will I foul up already running code if I set this variable in windows?

Thanks for help, very much Received on Tue Jun 24 2003 - 00:00:27 CEST

Original text of this message