Re: -- TABLE is mutating -- AAAGHHHHHHHHH!

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 13:38:30 GMT

Yes. Write a package and have a member of that package that is a variable that holds if the table is mutating.

So when you enter before trigger set the variable to 0 ( not mutating) When you enter the after row trigger then set the variable to 1 (mutating). In the trigger for table B look at the state of the package varaible and act accordingly.
Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure