Re: Oracle beginner

From: valmir cinquini <vcinquini_at_ig.com.br>
Date: 13 Jun 2003 08:10:38 -0700

Hi Guido,

I'm in Sao Paulo, capital city of the State of Sao Paulo. Have you ever been here before? I'm working for Public Security Agency, a governamental service, and this is my first time using Oracle. You can visit us at www.ssp.sp.gov.br, but, I'm sorry, it's in Portuguese.

Well, I suppose if all of you visit me, we can enjoy some beers and have a good conversation. I've heard throught TV news that brazilian "caipirinha" is a great success in Germany and brazilian industry has exported this drink as never did before to Germany. Is that true? If so, have you tasted it?

Caipirinha is too much for me, I prefer wine, maybe due to my italian roots.

Greetings from Brazil!