Re: 8.1.7 Import Fails

From: TC <donotuse_at_donotuse.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 13:37:28 GMT

ignore mean "ignore create errors", and is strictly related to DDLs

the row in question is supposed to be a foreign key. Possibly the parent row has been deleted

if this is a self referencing constraint, it may mean that this row is getting loaded before its parent row

you may want to disable the contraint and try importing, but remember that may cause issues with integrity of your data

//tc