Re: How will new 9i features help Developers ?

From: B.Dimple <bdimple_at_myway.com>
Date: 2 Jun 2003 12:38:18 -0700

"Jim Kennedy" <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com> wrote in message news:<DOxCa.1099661$S_4.1111785_at_rwcrnsc53>...
> You mean like RTFM? Or going to otn etc. and reading new features docs.
> heck you could probably call up Oracle Marketing and they would flood you
> with stuff. Boy, you are lazy.
> Jim

You are another guy who doesn't see how stupid it is to waste your valuable time in criticising instead of being helpful.

I am looking for some insight by experienced Oracle Users, (not Oracle employees), that separates the wheat from the marketing chaff - for developers, not DBAs.

I bought the book called 'Oracle 9i Features' but found very little to help me. Most of it described performance features and improvements in 'self-managing' databases. None of which helped me so I returned the book.

I suggest you look in the mirror.

B.Dimple Received on Mon Jun 02 2003 - 21:38:18 CEST

Original text of this message