Migratiing Oracle Pro*C Application Questions

From: Ray Williams <ramon_williams_at_2die4.com>
Date: 2 Jun 2003 08:31:43 -0700

Hi, I have not done a whole lot of Oracle in my past, but I have to migrate an application written with Pro*C on SCO Unix 5.3.2. My preference is to migrate it to Red Hat Linux 9.0, again using Linux for simplicity. Can people give me some advice on this regarding tools, host OS (I could use Windows2000 if needed), things to watch out for. I looked on the Oracle site and it appears that I would want Oracle9i and Oracle9i JDeveloper (at least from reading the Oracle docs it looks like JDeveloper supports C). Any advice is appreciated. My email is rpwillia0_at_earthlink.net. Thanks Ray Received on Mon Jun 02 2003 - 17:31:43 CEST

Original text of this message