Re: How will new 9i features help Developers ?

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 01:32:19 GMT

You mean like RTFM? Or going to otn etc. and reading new features docs. heck you could probably call up Oracle Marketing and they would flood you with stuff. Boy, you are lazy.
Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure