Problem executing shell script for rwrun

From: Kovi <kovi_signed_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 27 May 2003 00:25:13 -0700

hi..
I wrote a shell script to make a report similar to the batch file in windows.
My OS is Suse 8.0 with oracle installed in it.. I have the script like this..I used 2 lexical parameters for my rep file.

/opt/oracle/OraHome1/bin/rwrun.sh test techy/techy_at_simone batch=yes
desname=test_3.pdf destype=file desformat=pdf atable=\'\' whereford=\'protokolle.haendlernummer=\'Ludwigsburg\' and\' This one works fine but the one below doesn't give any output. The pdf fiel is just empty. I wonder y,,may be any problems with the spaces or escape characters.I didn't get any error when executed the scripts.
/opt/oracle/OraHome1/bin/rwrun.sh test techy/techy_at_simone batch=yes
desname=test_3.pdf destype=file desformat=pdf atable=\'\' whereford=\'protokolle.haendlernummer like \'L%\' and\'

thanx and waiting for soem one to answer.. regards
Kovi Received on Tue May 27 2003 - 09:25:13 CEST

Original text of this message