the Amazing Regular Expression Extractor for ODBC

From: David Negley <negleyd_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 20:47:23 -0400

Hi,

I am presently developing an application which extracts Regular Expressions (fuzzy patterns) from ODBC-compatible databases.

It is generally a Data Cleansing tool, but that is a very narrow classification for this program. It is quite powerful.

The program is called, "the Amazing Regular Expression Extractor for ODBC", or tAREEfO for short.

Anyway, I am at a very early stage in this project (v0.06), and I'd like to talk to any interested parties. Let me know and I can offer a compiled and completely working copy.

Thanks,
David Negley Received on Wed May 21 2003 - 02:47:23 CEST

Original text of this message