Re: Writing to a file from trigger

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 14:33:48 GMT

You might be able to do something in Java. Look at writing a Java stored procedure. Instead of a file why not a table? then use some external tool to write to a file. Also writing to a file would not be acid. That is if the transaction was rolled back the file output would still be there. Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure