Re: Simple Error trapping in SQLplus in Oracle

From: Mark D Powell <Mark.Powell_at_eds.com>
Date: 20 May 2003 06:22:25 -0700

pentzol_at_hotmail.com (Lourens Pentz) wrote in message news:<4baec153.0305181918.67554c63_at_posting.google.com>...
> Sybrand,
>
> Thanks for the answer - it just confirmed something I saw earlier,
> unfortunately no manuals available to me, self study is not easy and
> the little course I did on SQL didn't teach me anything like this (In
> my context elementry is a SELECT statement and an UPDATE statement).
>
> Treating several SQL statements as one transaction, is an idea that
> will take getting used to and I will try to use it more.
>
> Cheers
> Lourens

If you have an Oracle CD then you should also have a documentation CD.  If not, the manuals are available online. Try searching www.oracle.com then if you do not find a link to the documentation go to http://otn.oracle.com. Registration is required but the site is free.

HTH -- Mark D Powell -- Received on Tue May 20 2003 - 15:22:25 CEST

Original text of this message