Re: Web interface tools for Oracle

From: Eltschinger Markus <do_not_email_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 19:19:45 +0200

Hello Dave,

for PL/SQL Server Pages (PSP) please delve into "Oracle9i Application Developer's Guide - Fundamentals"
http://otn.oracle.com/docs/products/oracle9i/doc_library/release2/appdev.920/a96590/adgweb.htm where chapter 18 "Developing Web Applications with PL/SQL" describes how to embed PL/SQL
code in web pages.

Syntax of PL/SQL Server Page Elements
http://otn.oracle.com/docs/products/oracle9i/doc_library/release2/appdev.920/a96590/adgweb.htm#1003337