Re: New User Question

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 06:25:03 -0700

Jan Gelbrich wrote:

> First try to read and learn some concepts at the beginng:
>
> tahiti.oracle.com
>
> You will find plenty of helping documentations.
> Oracle is nothing for just checkin out like "gee, whats this ... so many
> buttons ..."
>
> hth
>
> "Blair Wilson" <blairwilson_at_comcast.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > Help please!!
> >
> > I am new to Oracle. Can someone tell me what Oracle application to use as
> > alearning tool? Any/all suggestions are welcomed.
> >
> > Blair

After following Jan's advice ... download a copy of the latest version of Oracle's Enterprise Edtion from http://www.oracle.com or purchase the CD Demo Pack ($39.95) from http://store.oracle.com, install it, and begin a long and, I hope, rewarding experience.

Do not get suckered into expensive private classes from some company that promises more than they can possibly deliver ... find a local college or university or, if you can afford it, go to Oracle Ed.

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu