Re: EXP-00056: ORACLE error 1017 encountered

From: Louis Frolio <froliol_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 9 May 2003 13:24:21 -0700

I appreciate the link to Oracle docs but I looked there already. I found the solution to the problem. In the solaris environment the command should look like: exp "'/ AS SYSDBA'". The "/ AS SYSDBA" part needs to be wrapped in single quotes, the single quotes need to be wrapped in double quotes.

Thanks again. Louis.