Re: Oracle TNS error

From: Carol <carol.mcalear_at_pulsion.co.uk>
Date: 5 May 2003 00:22:52 -0700

9 time out of 10 users on the "other" report the error. I have not tried to connect from the "other" network when the error occurs but i can connect from the internal network using Enterprise manager. When the error happens i will try to connect from the "other" network. I have also turned on tracing but it generated close to 5GB of trace data so I will have to sift through it and then i will post it. All of the clients are using 8.1.6 or 8.1.7 this is the programmer install because the client application uses crystal reports

thanks again
Carol Received on Mon May 05 2003 - 09:22:52 CEST

Original text of this message