HOW TO DELETE THE .DLL FILES. URGENT PLEASE HELP.

From: Lakshmi Jagarlapudi <jlnarayana_at_attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 05:07:36 GMT

Hi ,
I have installed Oracle tools like Oracle jdeveloper on my pc. Unfortunately I found out that
I need to delete installed components. IN that process I am encountering two problems which are

  1. I am not able to delete certain .dll's The error message I get is "cannot delete oraclient8.dll: Access is denied. Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use"
  2. Even If i am able to delete those directories all together ,after I reboot my system or if I run the oracle universal installer next time, the directories are reappearing in my file system.

So how do we delete these .dlls and the associated directories altogether from our file system.

Please provide any pointers to solve these issues.

Any quick help is highly appreciated

Thanks, Received on Wed Apr 30 2003 - 07:07:36 CEST

Original text of this message