Re: Privilege on user_constraints, user_cons_columns and user_tab_columns

From: Ahmad <mabsoot_at_dubaicourts.gov.ae>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 14:07:43 +0400

Hello,

user_constraints, user_cons_columns and user_tab_columns : contains information on the tables that the user creates in his own schema. If a grants has been given on these tables to other users, than these user can find this info in all_constraints, all_cons_columns and all_tab_columns. In the query they should specify the name of the owner.

Good Luck