Re: Oracle Stored Procedures

From: News <holger.berndt_at_web.de>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 09:18:47 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,
look at http://otn.oracle.com. Register for a free account and look at all the samples for PL/SQL and and read the online documentation. OK, it is an ORACLE documentation and so quite complex but it is better than some other ones.
Another good source is the PL/SQL book by O'Reilly-press which tells you much about packages and other tools.

Have fun,
Holger

MM <milica_mihac_at_ck.hinet.hr> schrieb im Beitrag <b861ql$81or$1_at_as201.hinet.hr>...