Re: SQL*Loader - what happened?

From: Monica Roman <monicaroman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 9 Apr 2003 05:21:23 -0700

Thank you so much everyone, I really appreciated the step by step direction and I tried all the suggestions and finally got all the data loaded using

...TBLDATE TIMESTAMP "YYYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS", TBL.... I learned about the timestamp in the Utilities reference book. (If someone else has the same problem in the future.)

I now have to load this kind of data every hour forever and ever from .txt files that are named according to the date and time. So I'll have to write some more code. I'll go do some more research and I'm sure I'll be back!

Thanks!!!!!! Received on Wed Apr 09 2003 - 14:21:23 CEST

Original text of this message