Re: OracleService won't start after upgrade to Veritas 9.0

From: s.kapitza <skapitza_at_volcanomail.com>
Date: 3 Apr 2003 22:45:41 -0800

had this symtom once,
i didn't know if this apply to your case,

some admin installs termservices on win2k sp1. services hanging around with starting nothing happens,

  • created new services - no success
  • no errors in logs

finaly applied sp3, then all problems vanished. probably the termservice installation put an buggy dll into the system. I don't know (f... M$).

regards

stefan