SQL enigma

From: Shangrila <nseekhim_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 1 Apr 2003 09:52:35 -0800

Hi,
We have stored data in SQL server. Recently we noticed that there are hundreds on junk clients which needs to be deleted. The problem with these junk clients is that they have certain number of loans attached with them. We haven't figured out how to delete it cause each time we try a message pops up saying that "Delete statement conflicted with the column reference- as a result the statement has been terminated"

We'd appreciate if somebody please show us a way to detele these junk usres.

Message anxiously looked forward.
Thanx & have a nice day.
We Received on Tue Apr 01 2003 - 19:52:35 CEST

Original text of this message