Re: agent configuration assistant fails to install

From: TC <donotuse_at_donotuse.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 17:59:23 GMT

Try stopping the services. Stop all the services, deinstall, make sure that none of the ORA services are running and then start a new install. At this point, ideally, the Agent Service will get successfully configured.

//tc

P.S. My understanding is that after a deinstall if you reboot those services will go away