Re: system01.dbf corrupt, any chance of recovery?

From: Atif <tuxman380_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 24 Mar 2003 10:31:51 -0800

That is an option we are looking into right now. We do not have a support contract. So it is some time.

I do have another question. If I can fully recover an older version of the system datafile, Can I combine it with the the current datafiles, recreate the control files using the new combo and expect to be able to get some data out of the non-system tables?

-Atif