Re: How to run _at_GTechnology\plsql\metadata\MMCreateTables.plb in SQL worksheet

From: Frank <fvanbortel_at_netscape.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 14:11:57 +0100

Sylvia wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know how to run this
> _at_GTechnology\plsql\metadata\MMCreateTables.plb through setting the
> path in the registry?
> I have set the value for SQLPath = C:\Program
> Files\IPS;c:\oracle\ora81\dbs; under the registry HKLM\Oracle\Home0.
> But it is not working.
>
> I need to set the path from the registry and not through sql file.
> Thanks.
>
> I am using this version for Oracle
> BANNER
> Oracle9i Release 9.2.0.1.0 - Production
> PL/SQL Release 9.2.0.1.0 - Production
> CORE 9.2.0.1.0 Production
> TNS for 32-bit Windows: Version 9.2.0.1.0 - Production
> NLSRTL Version 9.2.0.1.0 - Production
>
> Rgds,
> Sylvia Gwee
> lhgwee_at_ingr.com

It uses a non-standard extension (.sql would be standard). This makes me think it is perhaps a package body? If so, it requires a package specification as well.

The standard ay would be:
_at_GTechnology\plsql\metadata\MMCreateTables.plb, just as you indicated. Assuming "running via registry" means you want to be able to use _at_MMCreateTables.plb, you should alter your sqlpath entry in HKLM\Software\Oracle\[your db home], and add GTechnology\plsql\metadata.
hth

--
Regards, Frank van Bortel