JDeveloper 9i: any way to turn off the compilation of JSPs?

From: mario <albert_ora_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 21 Mar 2003 15:47:27 -0800

My problem is that I have a taglib in the JSP page, which doesn't get picked up.
I tried to add the tld file via the Manage Libraries, zipped it into the zip file (since they're asking for the archive), tried to Configure Palette, tried to add a user library to the project (the archived .tld file) - it's very frustrating since nothing seems to work.

My best bet would probably be to turn off the JSP compilation whatsoever.
And yet I can't find this option either.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Received on Sat Mar 22 2003 - 00:47:27 CET

Original text of this message