Re: Generating XML based on object view in 9i

From: Rosimildo da Silva <rdasilva_at_connecttel.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 02:04:11 GMT

Johan Verlinden wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have created and populated twelve relational tables which are from a
> logical point of view related in a highly hierarchical way. Because I need
> to create a xml file, I created an object view based on these tables. I have
> 5 levels in this structure so I'm stick with 5 levels of collections too.
> The problem is that the collection types are not allowed in the xml data.
>
> I'll give an example :
>
> CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW EmployerDeclarationView AS SELECT
> id90007,
> companyid,
> netowedamount,
> system5,
> holidaystartingdate,
> CAST(MULTISET(SELECT Naturalpersonsequencenbr,
> Inss ,
> WorkerName ,
> WorkerFirstname ,
> WorkerInitial ,
> WorkerBirthdate ,
> WorkerSex ,
> WorkerStreet ,
> WorkerHousenbr ,
> WorkerPostbox ,
> WorkerZipcode ,
> WorkerCity ,
> WorkerCountry ,
> Nationality ,
> Sis ,
> WorkerBirthPlace ,
> WorkerBirthPlaceCountry ,
> workerrecordtype_list
> FROM NaturalPersonView
> WHERE id90007 = e.id90007)
> AS NaturalPersonType_table) AS NaturalPersonType_list
> FROM EmployerDeclaration e;
>
> I don't want that thet collection type name NaturalPersonType_list enclosed
> with tags occurs in the xml data. How can I achieve this?

Hi,

ConnectTel has a product that allows access to several Databases using a XML interface, see site for details.

For more information, please visit the XQX web page at: http://www.connecttel.com/index.php?link=_XQX

It allows SOAP/HTTP access to remote databases, as well as local interface using function calls.

Rosimildo. Received on Fri Mar 21 2003 - 03:04:11 CET

Original text of this message