Re: ANNOUNCEMENT: ChangeGroup PL/SQL Server Pages (CGPSP) 2.0

From: Karsten Farrell <kfarrell_at_belgariad.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 20:59:46 GMT

_remove_fen_remove__at_changegroup.dk said...
> Hi Daniel and Karsten.
>
> My apologies if you feel that our announcements are spam but our postings
> should be relevant to these Oracle newsgroups seen that quite often people
> asks questions like "Is there a Javadoc for PL/SQL" or "How do I Web-enable
> my PL/SQL applications". So would you also consider it spam if we from
> ChangeGroup answered these questions individually, referring to our products
> as solutions to people's questions? People asks questions and they should
> also get relevant answers. The announcements gave our "global" answer to the
> two types of questions mentioned above.

Well, just for grins, I did a Google search for "javadoc plsql" and got a whopping big 89 hits :) About half of the hits were pointers to online Oracle doc sets, not to questions posed by interested parties. In light of these small numbers, I don't think people "quite often" ask questions about this functionality. So in answer to your question, yes, please do WAIT until someone asks about it, and answer their question in any way you choose.

--
/Karsten
DBA > retired > DBA