Error: OUI cannot determine the platform of this system

From: Harry Yeung <harryeung_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 00:14:32 +0800

Dear all,

I had downloaded the Oracle 9i2 for AIX 4.3.3 64 bit from Oracle. Once I run the Oracle Universal Installer(OUI), the error message appeared:

OUI cannot determine the platform of this system. This may occur if OUI is running on a system that is not support or there is a bug in OUI. Please confirm that the system is a supported configuration; and if it is supported, then please contract Oracle Support.

Currently I am not a Oracle customer so I don't have support service from Oracle. Can anybody help?

Thanks in advance..

Harry. Received on Mon Mar 17 2003 - 17:14:32 CET

Original text of this message