PLS-00201

From: joyce <joyce.cronin_at_usa.xerox.com>
Date: 17 Mar 2003 06:09:45 -0800

I have a package that will not compile due to a PLS-00201: indentifier "Table_name" not found.

The table referenced in the package is in another schema. The package owner has been granted select on the table directly (not by a role). I verified this by (1) set role none; (2)select * from table_name. There is a private synonym for the table that is used in the package. The synonym was used in the select.

This package actually compiles in the development data base but will not compile in the integration test data base. I have tried the following:

(1) revoke select on table_name from package_owner; grant select on
table_name to package_owner;
(2) create or replace synonym table_name for other_user.table_name;

Any ideas? Received on Mon Mar 17 2003 - 15:09:45 CET

Original text of this message