Creating Java Beans in JDeveloper 9i

From: khaled <khaledkamal_at_getgroup.com>
Date: 9 Mar 2003 21:13:46 -0800

Hi there,

I'm just looking for some one who has a good experience in JDeveloper to give me the instruction of creating and writing Java Beans using JDeveloper. And how can I call the JavaBean Class from the oracle 9i. In the JavaBean property there is an Implementation Class, I should write the class path, but when I fill it, it rais's an error says "cannot find the class name", what is the correct sysntax to write the class path. I've no references to use, so I realy need help.

Thanks, & Regards

Eng. Khaled Kamal Received on Mon Mar 10 2003 - 06:13:46 CET

Original text of this message