Re: HELP: Recreating or copying tablespaces in Oracle 8.1.7?

From: Bob <bob_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 00:44:05 GMT

On Wed, 05 Mar 2003 00:49:46 GMT, "Ana C. Dent" <anacedent_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

>Please do yourself & everyone else involved a big favor
>and stop pretending that you know anything about Oracle.
>
>Go take a couple of days & read for the 1st time the
>Oracle Concepts Manual. It is obvious you understand
>little, if anything, about Oracle and internal components.

Interesting, but the fact that you were unable to offer any constructive advice indicates to me that you are (perhaps) unable to answer or even understand the nature of the question. Truth be told, it is my understanding that a public newsgroup such as this one provides users with an opportunity to share knowledge and ask questions, irrespective of how ill-informed or rudimentary they may seem.
Understand that even wasting the time to express my distaste for you goes against my philosophy of "Starve a stray and it will go away", (I know, it pales in comparison to your elegant suggestion) but I have granted myself this guilty pleasure and it will be my last in regard to you.
As a final thought, what in God's name is an "anacedent" ~ is it simply a man assuming the online alias of a woman, or is it simply a misrepresentation of the word "antecedent"? Received on Fri Mar 07 2003 - 01:44:05 CET

Original text of this message