Creating a report from with oracle forms 5.0

From: ken <kenneth_gray_at_raytheon.com>
Date: 5 Mar 2003 11:23:42 -0800

I am trying to create a report from within oracle forms. Here is what I am trying to do.

I have a datablock where I want to dump all of the data to a report so I can print. How do I do this from within forms; or do I have to use report builder?

Here are my steps

  1. in forms, I select the select the report item and add a new report
  2. I fill out all of the information I need.
  3. On my main page to my form, I have a print button. This is where I place the run_product command.
  4. I get an 'unable to open file' error when I push this button.

Thanks everyone! Received on Wed Mar 05 2003 - 20:23:42 CET

Original text of this message