Re: Question about DBMS_SHARED_POOL package

From: Chris Leonard <s_p_a_m_chris_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 10:08:10 -0600

DBMS_SHARED_POOL only operates on the following object types: packages, procedures, functions, types, triggers, sequences, and SQL cursors. I believe that, in spite of the name DBMS_SHARED_POOL, it only works with objects in the library cache (shared SQL and PL/SQL areas).

Hope this helps!

--
Cheers,
Chris