Catch exception in ON-UPDATE trigger

From: Jiador <laverf_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 27 Feb 2003 06:37:21 -0800

Hi

I'm in form builder 6 and I have this problem.

On my datablock, I have the trigger ON-UPDATE that call a database procedure for some things to do with this update.

This procedure can raise a exception 20008 that I catch in the trigger.

But what I want is when the ON-UPDATE catch this error, the KEY-COMMIT stop also.

I do a raise FORM_TRIGGER_FAILURE in the ON-UPDATE catch of the exception and the commit is not done but all the code after the commit in the KEY-COMMIT trigger is executed.

How can my KEY-COMMIT trigger can catch the exception catched by the ON-UPDATE
trigger ??

Thank you :-) Received on Thu Feb 27 2003 - 15:37:21 CET

Original text of this message