Oracle 8i 9i OCP DBA Actual Exam Questions, Practice Test Software and more

From: Oracleguru <oracleguru_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 25 Feb 2003 14:04:19 -0800

I have following 8i 9i OCP DBA material FOR SALE to pass all OCP DBA exams on first attempt.

This material is all you need to get indepth knowledge of Oracle 8i/ 9i and to become OCP DBA for 8i/ 9i on FIRST ATTEMPT.

Material Includes:
Oracle 8i 9i Actual EXAM TEST Questions Oracle 8i 9i Practice Tests (over 300 questions each for 8i and over 150 practice questions each for 9i)
Oracle 8i 9i CBTs
Oracle 8i 9i ILTs
Cheat Sheets for all 8i exams

Over 90% of the questions come from this material, so if you want to pass the exams on 1st attemt, you need this.

As an added bonus, I will also give you Oracle 8i 9i DBA INTERVIEW QUESTIONS for free.

email me at oracleguru_at_hotmail.com for more details...

Regards,
Oracleguru Received on Tue Feb 25 2003 - 23:04:19 CET

Original text of this message