Passing db data to Forms

From: Milner <lmilner_at_hes.hmc.psu.edu>
Date: 20 Feb 2003 06:05:43 -0800

We have this form that iterates over groups of data, and as each group completes, increments a text item that displays the group number. In Forms 6i, the iteration and processing of data was done via an attached library to the form, so a simple procedure was called to SYNCHRONIZE the form with the internal form location. Now the processing will all be done in our database in Oracle 9i. Is there a way I can pass the group number back to forms as it iterates, and have that number displayed? The DB doesn't like the SYNCHROMIZE built-in in the stored proc., and I can't find anything about dynamically updating forms from DB data.
Thanks! Received on Thu Feb 20 2003 - 15:05:43 CET

Original text of this message