Re: how to return a record from pl/sql function

From: web guy <web-guy01_at_attbi.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 13:20:25 GMT

It is close. I "think" I want to use a function instead of a procedure, but does it matter? I'm going by what I've read, to use a function to return something to an Oracle Form.

If I create the type Record in the package header, what do I use as the RETURN entry for the function in the package body?

thx